All Things Beautiful

Thursday, September 13, 2012

September Issue



If there is anytime to buy a fashion magazine September is it. This is the month where they all publish those thick novel like volumes full of Fall & Winter trends. 

I was unable to get my hands on an issue of Vogue Paris but I did grab InStyle, LouLou (Canadian Publication) and Marie Claire.  I did manage to miss September Vogue U.S. which made me a bit sad

The trends I'm seeing:

  • Equestrian, not just for the horsey crowd anymore
  • Lots of geometric prints
  • A sort of Goth revival? 
  • Bold Pop Colours
For me I may use one more more of this seasons trend but if I do I wont spend a lot of $$ on it, maybe a scarf or a pair of inexpensive ballet flats.

Have you checked out the seasons trends yet? What do you think? Will you invest in any key pieces?

  Beaucoup D'amour

No comments:

Post a Comment